Over the weekend I updated my profile picture on the few media sites I use. Really there are only two that I use frequently, which are this blog and Flickr. I am registered on a couple other sites that I don’t use very much. For example, one I have and don’t use is Facebook that I joined at the prodding of a friend. I haven’t used it for any purpose other than to add them. I have never been a big fan of this social network even if many people I know use it more avidly than I ever will. It used to be that I heard everyone talking about it, and now the talk seems to be all about Instagram rather than the latter. The other media outlet I use even though most of my albums are private is google photos. I tend to sign up to these sites to check them out as a viable option and then find that I’m either quickly bored or they tend to be rather difficult to understand and so I let them fall by the wayside. I should delete them at some point.
This picture is somewhat of a change than my usual — it’s just for a bit of fun. Thanking my friend Claire, who sent me the rare little alien “Khany” that is accompanying me on the space rocket. Check out her blog and her post showing off her space suit and her wicked hair. I think that’s her aversion to kids in SecondLife, even though I think she’s starting to like my little imp. 🙂
Today I happened to see the new meme that Strawberry posted that deals with death. A bit of a morbid subject to write on your birthday, though it seemed like an interesting meme to participate in. The instructions if you wish to participate is as follows: Meme instructions: Answer the following questions about death. Don’t forget to share the link to your post in the comments and add your pictures in the Blog Memes flickr group.
- Do you ever think about dying? How do you expect you’ll die?– Hardly ever. I probably have those thoughts when I hear of someone dying in such a terrible way that my mind gravitates to wondering how I will pass on.
- Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, how do you visualize it? I grew up believing that there is and not something I ponder on today that much. I sort of fall into the belief that our spirit lives on. I want to visualize coming back like in some movies where you get the chance to come back to life, but only a handful of people can see you as you’re given some assignment before entering the pearly gates.
- What is your preferred form of apocalypse and why?– I don’t have one. I just hope to be gone if it happens.
- How many times have you cheated death so far?– I am sure more than what I know — as recently I found out that as a baby I was very sick with high fever and in the hospital for a few days. Outside a car accident I really can’t think of anything else.
- Which fictional villain would you be okay being killed by?– Gosh. I don’t watch enough television or seen many movies lately to know who plays a villain and worth being killed by. Though I know who I would want to be rescued by… he comes to mind because he recently graced the cover of a magazine I received — William Levy.
- If you’re murdered, do you stay and haunt the culprits forever or do you give up that opportunity to leave and go to heaven/hell/Cancun?– Nah. I believe in that you reap in what you sow. I’ll go on to heaven please.
- Will you have done everything you have wanted by the time you die?– Probably not. There’s always one more thing to get done.
Hair – booN – RAE822 in Black
Retro Space Set – The Secret Store @ The Arcade